If the other week was all about tanks and skirts, then this will be the week of dresses. I tend to lean towards ones with a print when I’m headed to a day full of potential spills and stains. Luckily, if I did get anything on this bird-print dress, I didn’t notice it at all at picture time.
One thing I did notice? There’s a Savers 5 minutes from my work now. This is either a good thing, or a bad thing…but it definitely beats the 40 minute drive time to the now 2nd closest Savers.
One final thought to leave you with…something that was Pinterest inspired (of course, right?!)
Try It Tuesday! (I was going to abbreviate, but T.I.T. just didn’t seem right for a post title.)
5 Ways To Wear A Blazer:
1. Like I’ve done here, wear a blazer over your favorite summer dress to help transition it to fall.
2. Wearing a blazer with printed jeans helps take the look to a more professional and sophisticated level. Devon Rachel has a great example of that here!
3. Another way to dress up an outfit would be with a tuxedo-style blazer. I love this crisp black and white look.
4. Marche shows how to wear a long striped skirt with a white blazer. This is an outfit that I can totally see myself wearing!
5. And if you want to take a basic t-shirt and jeans outfit and kick it up a notch, then get inspired by Kendi. Her bright pink blazer (thrifted, by the way!) looks great with everyday staples.
Are you a blazer lover? I’d love to hear how you style yours!
blazer – c/o Wallis // dress – c/o eShakti // shoes – Jeffery Campbell // necklace – Accessory Mercado
Linked with Get Your Pretty On, WIWW