Finding the perfect pair of jeans has always been such a challenge for me. In fact, when I do find I great pair, I never let them go. I actually still have a pair of flared jeans from high school that I wear every now and then!
If you know me, then you probably aren’t surprised that I get most all my jeans from thrift stores. Besides for finding pretty cool vintage styles, I can usually find all brands from Abercrombie to Joe’s to Paper Denim & Cloth.
Other fabulous reasons to thrift your next pair (or two!) or jeans…
- You have access to tons brands in one store.
- There are no sales people bothering you.
- It’s much cheaper than paying retail! I grabbed this black skinny pair for less than $2!!
- Prices this low mean that you can experiment with a little D.I.Y. without worrying about destroying an expensive pair of jeans.
- If you’re lucky, you can find a pair of jeans that are already broken in.
- You might even be introduced to a new brand that you never thought to try out before!
The jeans that I’m wearing here are J.Crew. I would have never thought to shop at J. Crew for my jeans. This pair is sold at retail price for $115. I found them at Savers for about $110 less than that. Pretty amazing…right?!
What are your favorite places to shop for jeans? Have you ever tried the thrift store?
Linked with WIWW.