Sometimes I’ll see pictures of adorable pregnant women and wish – for like half a split second – that I was knocked up again just so I can look cute with a little baby bump. Then my kids start screaming and yelling for something and I realize that two little ones are plenty for me.
But just because I’m done breeding doesn’t mean that I’m not obsessed with checking out what other hot mamas are wearing!
Take Kourtney Kardashian. This little lady is on baby number three, and I swear her maternity style has gotten better with each pregnancy.
There’s so much to learn from her when it comes to dressing your bump! (Good news…these tips totally apply to non-pregnant ladies as well!!)
- Coats, jackets, cardigans, blazers, and button ups are your friend! No need to button or zipper – just leave it open and flaunt that belly!
- Comfortable shoes can be cute! A great pair of slip-on sneakers or flat ankle boots look great with nearly everything. Grab a pair in black to get the most bang for your buck.
- Ditch the diaper bag and use a large tote or backpack instead. You’ll be able to house all your things, plus the necessities for the little ones. Tip: stick with a bag in a neutral color – like tan, gray, or olive – and you won’t have to worry about switching bags to match your outfit.
- No need to stay away from horizontal stripes as your tummy expands. Just make sure to wear layers to help break up the lines.
- Take the time to do your hair! It can be so easy to just throw those locks into a top knot, but a sleek blowout automatically becomes your best accessory and makes you appear more put together!