This weekend was wonderful! The weather was amazingly beautiful…we spent 2 of the 3 days at my parents pool. And if the sunshine and heat keeps up, I foresee us poolside a whole lot more.
Here’s the essentials I need for an afternoon at the pool:
- Big hat and sunglasses…I can’t stand getting sunburned, especially on my face!
- Adult reading material. Dr. Seuss only goes so far.
- Baby Lips and 14 Hour Super Stay Lipstick. Both from Maybelline. I apply the lipstick with my finger, just so my lips have a little color.
- Coppertone Sunscreen and Aveeno Baby Sunblock Stick.
- Assets by Sara Blakely one piece bathing suit from Target. I love how it fits! Plus it can be rather dangerous wearing a 2-piece when holding children. I know this thing won’t malfunction on me.
Did you get to enjoy the water over the weekend? What do you need for hanging out by the pool?